Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A New Month, More Headaches

*Sigh*
It seems my stalkers are still at it. Here is it in May, and they have somehow tracked my blog and reposted it to emails. LOL
I think it's funny how they think they have a committed team of followers that has told me everything that they are doing.
It seems this month while they were doing their daily web stalking on me, they have come across my last blog about them stalking me. I guess I ruffled feathers, because now there is a "rebuttal" on the internet. LOL
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it is a doosey.
This, in case, is my whole reasoning for this blog. These people spend their time searching the internet for anything that they can find on me to post out.
Isn't it pathetic that that is how they spend their days?
How sad is it that my life consumes their every minute to where all they do is think about trying to find every bit of dirt on me. Poor things.
Well, here is the news: my life is pretty boring. I have a wonderful husband and one handsome step son. I have two beautiful daughters.
I get up in the morning, take my younger daughter to school and head off to the office. At the end of the day, I go home. Some days I have to take my daughter to one of her activities. Some days I do the regular mom thing and some days I go to church.

There you have it..........pretty boring, isn't it?

But yet, I have a little posse of people that spend their entire days searching, searching, posting and gossiping.

WOW. That's sad.

You know, the average person tries to stay as away far as possible from drama. (at least the normal ones that I know do) I just don't get it.
AND, if I had some crazy person calling me 10 times a day and emailing me that many times a day going over and over and over the same CRAP every day - I would be avoiding them like the plague. OBSESS MUCH?

Oh, I checked my website statistics again yesterday. Was I surprised? NAHHH............
Why? Let's see..........maybe because my stalker with IP#66.235.124.132 is at it again....
They average every 8 days on my website. I also have three other IP#s that are on my website that often as well.

One good thing is that if they weren't out stalking me - they would be out harrassing some other poor soul.

So, again, here is my advice:
Go out and volunteer for some homeless shelter, collect food for food banks, go help build a Habitat Home, help clean a city park. These are all great things for the community AND it will actually give you a life worthy of living. I do these things continually and know that the people that you are helping really appreciate it.

If your life is so pathetic that your days are consumed with my life, you really need to do something constructive. GET A LIFE! Leave mine alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment